Are you worrying about how to maintain and how to make it last longer when you purchased hair bundles, closures, frontals or wigs from TedHair? Here are some tips for you.
- 1. Brush out your wig or extensions gently before washing. Use a soft-bristled brush to remove any tangles.
- 2. Shampoo your extensions. Sweat and dirt cause tangles, so you should wash your hair regularly. Slowly wet your hair while taking a shower. Use a mild shampoo and wash your hair in a downward motion.
- 3. Wash your wig with a hair cleanser or mild detergent. Gently place your wig in a tub filled with cool water and allow the wig to soak for five to ten minutes. Rinse the wig with cool water when finished. Allow your wig to air dry by placing on a mannequin head so it will dry in its natural shape. Do not brush your wig when it is wet.
- 4. Brush your extensions or wig gently after washing. Using a soft-bristled brush or a wide-tooth comb, brush your hair two to three times a day to prevent tangles.
- 5. Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily to help prevent tangles. You can also use a de-tangling product or silicon spray to help your hair extensions and wigs stay tangle-free.
- 6. Tie your hair extension up when sleeping or exercising to prevent tangles. Wear a swimming cap when swimming. If you have a wig, you should remove it when sleeping, exercising or swimming when possible.
- 7. Avoid heat, such as curling irons or hair dryers. Do not blow dry your wig and use heat sparingly on hair extensions.
- 8. Choose the shampoo which can keep high humidity.
Because from the production aspect, Loose wavy is hard to make the texture than Body wave and Deep curly, to be honest hard to keep the texture for clients as well. Here are suggestion for Loose wavy :
1. Every time you wash hair items, pls don't comb hair items, just make them by finger;
2. Every time after wash hair, suggest to blow the hair by hair dryer /cold wind and blow the texture;
3. From professional aspect, the hair with wavy, need hair gel to keep the texture for unprocessed;