Where is the product shipped from? What is the cost of shipping?
All our products are shipped from China. We ship orders using DHL or FedEx to the United States and other couriers according to the area. We do offer expedited shipping at the cost of customers' expense and estimated delivery costs/time vary depending on which kind of service is chosen, the weight of the package, and the delivery destination.
Besides, we have 7 warehouses in the local USA ( Atlanta, Los Angels, Miami, Chicago, Houston, New York, and New Orleans ), you can go to the nearest warehouse to pick up your orders within 2 hours.
1. How to send an inquiry?
Step 1: Send us a message about your order details by clicking the "wholesale inquiry" button on the product page, or via the "Contact" Form, or email us directly at email@example.com
Step 2: The offer Sheet will be sent to you within 24 hours after receiving your message.
Step 3: The invoice will be sent to you after Offer Sheet is confirmed.
Step 4: Make the payment.
Step 5: Processing your order and delivery on time.
2. Is there a minimum order quantity?
No there isn't any minimum order quantity needed. You can buy one bundle, a hundred bundles or more. The more you buy, the more discounts you get.
3. How to pay for my order?
Once you have confirmed the price, you can pay for your order online by PayPal, Credit Card/Debit Card, or Credit Card/Pay Later. A +3%-5% extra charge will be applied to your order price if you choose PayPal.
You can also pay for your order by BOA, Zelle, Cash, PayPal or Post machine in our 7 local warehouses, pick up in 2 hours, save the shipment fees.
4. If I pay on your website, is my information safe?
We are sure that our website is legal , which has been certified by the card organization. So please don`t worry about that. Your payment information is kept by your bank or card organization, but not saved by us. We only use your shipping info for delivery. Your information is safe and we will keep your information confidential.
5. Why am I overcharged when I pay for my order?
We only charge the amount of your order. As for the extra fee, it may be the handling fee charged by your bank, which is related to the type or area of your card.
About Return and Exchange：
1. I don't like the hair I received, can I return the hair?
Yes. Please look over your order as soon as you receive it. You MUST contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund/exchange request. Please be noticed that the returned items should not be used, colored. But, custom-made orders cannot be exchanged or returned.
2. Do I need to pay for the return shipping?
Shipping and handling are the responsibility of the customer. The product must be sent back and the exchange shipped at your expense.
1. Are your hair wigs made of 100% human hair?YES. All of our lace wigs are made of 100% human hair and you can treat it as your own hair. And the hair could be dyed and bleached well.
Under normal circumstances, the hair can be permed. But we do not recommend you to perm frequently, it will damage the hair strands.
2. Some of the bundles have a slightly lighter hair color than other bundles I have ordered previously. I also discovered a few grey hairs present, is this normal?
Absolutely. This is perfectly normal. Please understand that 100% pure virgin hair is untreated hair. It comes from various donors. Some donors are older than others and vice versa. Each donor will have a different hair curl pattern and hair color ranging anywhere from an off black to a natural brown color, and yes, even a few gray strands here or there. At no time will virgin hair bundles ever look the same because all hair is not donated by the same person. What is always consistent is the raw and natural quality of the hair. The gorgeous texture and gentle blend that it has with your own natural hair.
3. How long can I expect the wig to last?This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.
4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
5. What are Bleached Knots?
When dark hair is tied to the base of a lace wig with a knot, you can see a dark dot on the skin, especially when the base is lace. Lace cannot hide the knot in the same way a monofilament base does. Bleached knots usually are only done at the front of the lace wig and it helps create the illusion that your hair is growing out of your head.
6. Will the hairline of the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp.
7. What is the difference between Swiss lace & French lace?
Swiss lace is finer and softer than French lace. Swiss lace is better and natural looking to match the skin. French lace is a bit thicker and more durable for use. Both two types of laces can be dyed to match different skins.
8. How to measure the hair length correctly?The hair length should be from the head top to the hair bottom as the hair is straight. the curl and wavy wig is processed from straight wig, so in the same length, curl and wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" (it depends on how deep the curl is) than the straight wig.
9. Why the hair color is different from the website?
In fact, it is really not a quality problem but a normal phenomenon. Here we can guarantee that our products are all for real shooting. But, different monitors have different displays and it may be slight chromatic aberration due to the effects of light, camera pixels, and color differences in monitor resolution during shooting. In this case, the same color number may have a little color difference.
10. How to care for the hair?
A. Wash your virgin hair with cold or warm water instead of hot water to avoid damaging your hair.
B. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner that are professionally designed for human hair wigs and human hair bundles and sulfate-free.
C. Dry your hair with a dry towel or natural air.
D. Don't brush when the hair is wet, or drip dry.
E. Do not always dye or bleach your hair, which is really harmful to your hair.